Prosperity-GW

Subject Heading:  The #1 Work-At-Home Business Opportunity!

Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,

For the first time ever, I received a piece of email that
actually delivered more than just empty promises.

I assure you, you can earn a five-figure monthly income on
a ten dollar budget, at home, in your spare time. You can
do this without sending cash in the mail to strangers for
recipes or any of the usual nonsense!

My name is Matthew Paterson and the following letter is from
a leader in my organization who has started me on the road
to a debt free life, in the same way I intend to help you!

I urge you to take a few minutes to read this testimonial
and contact me with your questions ASAP at:.

mattablebo@mailcity.com

Here is the letter that started it all:

I am a 31 year old wife, mother of two, and part-time
student, so as you can probably see, I am pretty busy and
don't have time for idle chit chat and surfing the net.

Normally, I use my computer to work from home, and I don't
read "junk email." But after receiving what I assumed was
the same e-mail on numerous occasions and deleting it each
time, I finally read it because of the catchy subject line.
What I read was so REAL that it gave me goosebumps!

And it wasn't one of those corny "send money in the mail to
strangers" schemes that are illegal and never work! This
one was entirely different and it was so EASY!

I tried to put it out of my head, but later that evening it
was all I could think of.

When I went to bed that night, I couldn't sleep. I tossed
and turned, and by 4:00AM, I finally had enough! I had to
see what this was all about! I thought, if I can waste
20 bucks a month on cable TV, I can certainly afford to
budget $10 for something that puts REAL MONEY in the bank!

I promptly got started and put to use the resources that
were at my disposal to market subscriptions to this amazing
company. (I was given hundreds of great tools to build any
business with, along with pre-written ads and step-by-step
instructions on how to proceed!)

Within a week I sold my first 14 subscriptions! I figure,
if I can do this, ANYONE can! Everyone gets the exact same
training and materials!

I knew this was the part-time opportunity that I had been
looking for. I immediately canceled my cable, and put the
money to better use.

I was not prepared for the results! For the last three
months, my email box has been jammed with responses! I am
receiving well above a 60% success rate from the people who
request the URL to my self-replicating web site! Everyone
gets the exact same web site!

I had to get additional bandwidth! I am overwhelmed by the
monthly commissions I am making.

My husband and I had been trying to find ways to pay down
our debt (a lot of debt). I got him a subscription and now
he's earning checks right along with me! Since we got
started, we paid off a student loan and are paying down all
of our other balances like crazy.

My life has taken a 180 degree turn for the best in the
last few months and we're just getting started.

I promise you, if you set aside a little time each day to
send this personal email and a follow up letter to only
those who ask you for more info, you can make at least as
much money as we are.

You don't need to know anything about computers, Internet
marketing, or anything. What you need to know, you will
learn right away from the company and everyone in your
organization who are anxious to help. I'm telling you-this
is easy!

SERIOUSLY! If you would like to quickly build a five-figure
monthly income and can afford the one-time fee of $15, then
just $10 per month, and you can send an e-mail message,
then you are on your way to the bank with weekly and
monthly commission checks!

You may be skeptical. After all, you've probably been led
by friends, family, and the media to believe that most
opportunities on the Internet are either scams or involve a
hefty financial investment. This one is neither! I used to
feel exactly the same way, however, since trying this
system myself, I have found that I was listening to the
wrong people. This company has been solid for TWO YEARS!
Every check has been delivered on time, serving thousands
of people every month. And for the price of a pizza!

In this first year of the new millennium, you can either be
just one year older or you can be one year older and well
on your way to financial freedom. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Take advantage of this opportunity while the economy is
strong and people are spending. This will produce results,
but you can't make a dime with this..............until you
get started yourself!

For more information, please send an email to:

mattablebo@mailcity.com

with "Prosperity-GW" in the subject line.

I will send you all the information you need to make your decision.

Matt :-)

As you will soon see, this turnkey system is the key to
your success! It is your way to tap into the millions of
new people logging onto the Internet each year who are
looking for ways to get a piece of the huge Internet pie.
You will have the advantage of an unparalleled education,
the most effective marketing tools, and a company that
provides endless support. You do owe it to yourself to at
least get more information so you can make the decision
that is going to affect the rest of your life!

If you would like to be removed from any future mailings, please send an
email to:  m.harrington@angelfire.com  with "Remove" in the subject line.

-----