GET THE ONLY BUSINESS THAT PAYS BY THE MINUTE!!

We have all been in search of the perfect opportunity to own a
home based business. What if I could should you a system
completely set up by renowned Entrepreneur, Don Lapre. For those
of you who don?t know, Don Lapre is one of the biggest
Entrepreneurs in the US. His infomercials air on a regular basis
on various cable channels. His 1-900 business is booming and he
would like to share some of his secrets with you. For those of
you who are serious about getting information on starting your
own 1-900 business, send $5 to:

Pryce Co.
1426 Clifton St., NW, Suite 10
Washington, DC 20009