RE: I-D ACTION:draft-salzr-ldap-repsig-00.txt

This is my second response to Bruce's comments.

This covers the "style" issues.

I prefer a raw signature, not a separate S/MIME signature because
it makes sense. :)  Think of the client request and server response
as a signed entity.  Just like a cert, then, you have
	client PDU  server PDU replysig extra-data
Layed out like that, it looks like any other signature.

It makes about as much sense to use S/MIME here, as it would be to use
S/MIME to handle the CA's signature of an X509v3 cert...  You could do
it, but why?

Well, okay, style issue.
	/r$