Free Money

  Free Money!!

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?
Yes, but it is true.
Their is free money out there.
Your money. Waiting fot you.
Government agencies give away millions each year.
Corporations give away money.
(wanna be their tax write off?)
Foundations give away money.
(because that is what they do)
Now that you know that the money is ther for th taking what do you do now?
Good question. Isn't it?
Here is the answer.
We have put together a manual to guide you on the road to your free money.
Make them open their safes follow the link below.

http://hammer.prohosting.com/~dmbarv

We have sent this message to you as a person interested
in and requesting info on making money. If this is incorrect accept our
apologies. Click link below place the word remove in subject line and we will remove you from
any future corrospondence.

goldco@bigfoot.com