Money

Network Marketing is BOOMING on the Web!
Learn how we're sponsoring 1000's monthly worldwide without
mailing anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
Totally Internet and system-driven and we've only scratched the
surface. Sign up as an Affiliate for FREE, then sign up as a Member,
only after you have a downline, and are making money!
Then watch the explosion before your eyes. NO OBLIGATION.
	This costs you nothing, until you are already making money!

	For More info, email baronwarp@angelfire.com  Just put SFI as the subject.

If you feel this letter was sent to you in error, just hit REPLY, with REMOVE in the
subject line.