AllAdvantage pays you to surf the Net - check it out!

MT Symbol;

Hi,

My name is Rob, and I wish to bring your attention to an idea I was made aware of a couple of months ago.

If this message has reached you in error, please accept my apologies. To remove your address from future mailings, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading. I will promptly honour all remove requests.

Why not try www.alladvantage.com, the Company that pays you to surf the Net?

It is free to join, and every hour you log onto the Net earns you REAL dollars!

Please quote my ID number FDE-155 for your referral. I assure you, this one works on an hourly basis, and the more referrals you get, the more money you can earn, simply by surfing the Net, and letting others surf the net on your behalf.

It is a brilliant, FREE new way into MLM!

Try it today - it is free!

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill: Per SECTION 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S.

1618,