Are you interested? -DMDW

I have a list of email addresses that are said to belong to people that are
actively seeking to find income opportunities on the Internet.

If you have no interest in a business opportunity please respond with the following link to
have your name removed from the list.

I do not wish to be accused of sending unsolicited email (SPAM).

mailto:bobw@accn.org?subject=PLEASE REMOVE

I'm a home-based entrepreneur from Allegan, Michigan. The purpose of this email is simply to determine
wether or not you are still open and looking for a home-based business opportunity.

Your reply is appreciated. Please send your reply to the following address to request information on this
tremendous opportunity.

mailto:bobw@accn.org?subject=ADD-TO-LIST

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLY.

Bob Winchester