ACN- More Info 1 RUID# 0392753

Here is the information you requested.

If I could save you 30% on your long distance each month would you be interested in giving it a try?

Or at least receiving more information?

It doesn't cost you anything to take advantage of the service's ACN is offering.

ACN is a cooperative marketing company capitalizing on the world-wide deregulation of the utilities industries (Telecommunications / Internet / Gas and Electricity). ACN's services are attractively priced: FREE* paging service, FREE* unlimited Internet service, Long Distance as low as 5-cents a minute with ONE second billing (no rounding to the nearest minute) with a FREE 800 number!

Try the long distance service 5 cents per minute 24/7 and pay no switching fees and if you decide after a month or two that you want to go back we'll switch you back for free. With the free 800#, give it out to your kids and other family members. When they call you it won't cost them anything and will only cost you 10 cents per minute. The company I am with is saving 50% on their long distance because our rates are half of what they were with the other carrier. This long distance works well with both businesses as well as residences. Our company signed up as a rep so that we could offer this as a service to all our customers and suppliers, and we get up to 8% each and every month based on the amount of their usage.

ACN is a cooperative marketing company capitalizing on the world-wide deregulation of the utilities industries(Telecommunications / Internet / Gas and Electricity).

It provides a solid opportunity to earn a lifelong, continuous RESIDUAL income every time someone makes a local or long-distance phone call, uses a pager, uses the internet, orders a product from the internet, or turns on their lights or air conditioning.

Our representatives are simply helping people save money on basic services that they need every month, as well as helping other people make extra money by helping expand our business.

The company is a proven entity: cash rich, debt free, with over $100 million in annual revenue in 1998, and with billings projected to be around $1 billion in 2000.

Its just under seven years old with over 100,000 active independent representatives throughout the USA, Canada and Europe.

Over 75 people have achieved the company's top position of Regional Vice President with average RESIDUAL income of $33,000 per month. Some earn over $100,000 per month. But more important, there are a lot of "average"  people making a "more-than-average" extra income.

ACN has been featured in Success magazine and was listed as the 22nd fastest growing company in Inc. magazine?s list of the 500 top privately held companies in America.

The growth in the next 2 years will be tremendous: The telecom Industry will be the world?s first Trillion-dollar industry by the end of the year. Our market share is currently less than 1 percent. With only a small increase in market share, we?ll  grow tremendously because the industry is growing so rapidly. The same growth is expected for ACN's Internet business.

The deregulation that took place in the Telecommunications Industry in the USA over the  past 15 years is now taking place in Canada and Europe where we are positioning our business in all of the western European markets.  ACN is currently established in the UK, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Finland,  and Sweden and is getting itself established in Switzerland, Austria, France, Italy, Spain and the benelux countries within the upcoming months. European entrepreneurs have received ACN with enthusiasm, because the ACN cooperative marketing business model taking advantage of the deregulation of telecommunications has already been tested and proven in the USA. Plus, ACN provides savvy business people the opportunity to immediately position themselves in the multi-billion European telecommunications industry as the big government monopolies are being deregulated, all without any major capital investments simply by utilizing the talents of average people seeking an opportunity to make !
!
!
!
some extra income for themselves.

Deregulation of gas & electric utilities  is taking place throughout the USA. ACN Energy is currently marketing gas and/or electricity in 43 public utility service areas in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Georgia, and California. In the past year ACN Energy has become the #1 alternate energy provider for residential service in the state of California and #4 in the nation. ACN Energy is currently being registered with additional Public utility commissions and is positioning as an alternate energy provider in all 50 states as they deregulate. In just the past year, we have acquired over 125,000 gas and electric customers for ACN Energy.

ACN will be "bundling" services if the near future, whereby our customers will be given the opportunity to get their long distance, local calling, gas, electricity, Internet, paging, and possibly even wireless or cable TV services all from one source on one bill. The advantage to our customers being that the more services they choose to include in the bundle, the greater discount they receive. Establishing a large representative organization and resultant customer base now,  will position you for tremendous increases in residual income when the company markets directly to your customer base by stuffing their bills with notices of new services and greater discounts whenever these new services become available in their area. Basically the company will be doing the work of getting existing customers to try new services, but the ACN representatives will get he commissions, month after month for as long as they're a customer. Studies have shown that for each service included in a b!
!
!
!
undle, the customer retention increases by as much as 50 percent.

ACN is different in many respects from traditional direct marketing companies.  ACN is simply a "customer acquisition"  machine, with a win-win-win situation for all.  The utility providers get customers with no up-front advertising costs; the customer gets a discount on quality services they have to buy anyway; and we get on-going commissions over and over as long as they remain a customer. Sell it once, and get paid forever.

The attraction is threefold:

1)  There are no monthly requirements to purchase or sell  "products".  There is no inventory?..we?re simply in the business of acquiring customers for services that everyone needs and must get every month.

2)  No money changes hands when a service is sold?we?re merely giving away discounts on services people already use. They still get their bill from their utility provider. We sell the customer once?and they are on it month after month, year after year.

3)  There is a unique opportunity to be awarded stock options because the company is sharing twenty-five percent of its stock over the next 10 years to those representatives who lead the expansion of the business and achieve the position of  Regional Vice President (RVP). With the proper work ethic, you too could earn the right to be in the pool of representative who will share in these bonuses. (FYI, $5 million in pre-IPO stock options were awarded to the top 52 representative for 1998......which should be worth about $50 million in the next year after the company goes public)

I have owned my own company for the past 15 years, I started in this type of business part time as an exit strategy from the problems with traditional business. I was able to make the transition to full time in just under a year. Now I work out of my home and am available to the family since I am now in full control of my time. We were recruited as part of a team by the founders of ACN to help them in their expansion programs in the USA, Canada and in Europe because of our successful track record in this industry.

My sponsors are top producing Regional Vice Presidents Ron and Jan Malezis, who have 15 years experience in the industry and they are sponsored directly by the company. They are two of the nicest and most supportive people you would ever want to meet. Ron was a mortgage broker before he ventured into network marketing and he achieved the top position of RVP with ACN in a record-breaking seven months. Jan was a nurse before getting involved in network marketing and was just recently promoted to ACN's top position of RVP independent of her husband. She has consistently been in the top-10 producers within ACN. Ron and Jan get paid residuals on a customer base of over 150,000 customers and they developed this over the past three years all from their home in the small town of Elizabethton, Tennessee.

We also have a massive advertising and lead generation program, as well as an extensive array of recruiting and training tools via telephone, fax, websites, email, audio tape, video tape. All the infrastructure is in place and works. Our Reps just need to use it.

Do your homework?and determine:

1) does it make business sense?
2) can you master the business? and.....
3) is it a duplicable process such that anybody can do it?

Find out more by calling our recorded  Info-line

     Holland  020-346-3881   Both English and Dutch
     UK      0171-744-0096

You can also learn about ACN at the corporate web site @ www.acninc.com just click on your countries flag. You can see a complete "Briefing" and even a "Quick Start" training as well as read all the info on the company in your language.

You can view our opportunity video by going to our group support website www.acngfg.com.

Information about ACN Energy can be found at website www.acnenergy.com

For a third-party independent review of the ACN business opportunity, go to website:
www.mlmreview.com/mlmreview/ACN003.html

###24-hour recorded Information at (212) 322-6225.#######

I'm also inviting you to listen in to our LIVE 20-minute EUROPEAN CONFERENCE CALL

Tuesdays and Thursdays  001-580-431-8050 pin 2261#
19:30 UK
20:30 Holland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark
21:30 Finland

Wednessdays     001-423-362-4150 pin 9414#
19:15pm UK,
20:15pm Holland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark
21:15pm Finland

Just call this number at the above time and punch in the pin when prompted. The call will start shortly therafter and will explain the opportunity, compensation plan, and company information. You will here people from all over Europe, Canada, and the USA on the call. Please be on the call on time.

If you're looking for a fun new challenge with a tremendous upside potential with true time leveraged residual income where you can leverage your European connections , but without the inherent risk associated with startup companies, and without giving up what your already doing, give this careful consideration.

Please call me after you've reviewed this preliminary information and I'll send you a separate email with an overview of the compensation plan which we can discuss over the phone. Remember to ask me about the special bonuses that make it possible for the average person to earn an extra $2,000 to $3,000 in the next months.

Sincerely,

Jeff Solochek

RUID# 0392753

912-826-1311