ExtendedPartialResponse

I would like to see this mechanims further generalized.
That is, I see no reason to restrict this response to
ExtendedRequests.  I believe it would be useful for
other operations as well.  For example, this request
could be sent in response to a compare/delete/modify
with some sort of subtree control.  I would prefer
the ExtendedPartialResponse be allowed in response
to any request (including search) where they are
solicited by control or extended operation defintion.
That is, a server should not blind side clients with
such responses.

I also suggest that we deprecate ExtendedResponse as
an allowed search response.  Is this capability in use?

	Kurt