Information you requested about savings on your current utilities

You requested information on how you could save 30% on your phone bill and receive up to 8% back each month on your utilities.

http://www.acninc.com

RUID# 0392753

ACN is a cooperative marketing company capitalizing on the world-wide deregulation of the utilities industries (Telecommunications / Internet / Gas and Electricity). ACN's services are attractively priced: FREE* paging service, FREE*
unlimited Internet service, Long Distance as low as 5-cents a minute with ONE second billing (no rounding to the nearest minute) with a FREE 800 number!

Try the long distance service 5 cents per minute 24/7 and pay no switching fees and if you decide after a month or two that you want to go back we'll switch you back for free. With the free 800#, give it out to your kids and other family members. When they call you it won't cost them anything and will only cost you 10 cents per minute. The company I am with is saving 50% on their long distance because our rates are half of what they were with the other carrier. This long distance works well with both businesses as well as residences. Our company signed up as a rep so that we could offer this as a service to all our customers and suppliers, and we get up to 8% each and every month based on the amount of their usage.

I used to use AT&T for all my long distance and cellular services. They first called me up because I was using another company and making a lot of international calls. They said they were competitive with my current carrier with better customer service. Well, they switched over my long distance but for to put me onto their international plan. I got a good discount for calls within the United States but my International rates went up over 1000%. Their customer service refused to give me any credit whatsoever and I decided to look around for other options. That's how I found the CAN. I now earn up to 8% on everybody I refer to this service. Whether you sign up as a customer or representative, you can't lose. Worse case scenario, you'll only save money.

I will follow up again later and let you know more about the business opportunity of sharing this with people you know.

Jeffrey Solochek
912-826-1311
.