A Special FREE Membership Offer -FWYS

Hi,

This is an Special FREE membership offer to the unique
Post-Launch Program of a leading Internet Company

With our Post-Launch program you can:

* Access to great savings on shopping, travel,
  long distance charges,etc,etc
* Business opportunity building towards high residual
  income($2000-$3000 per month)
* Extensive free training sites and internet resources
* 2000+ VIP members working to build your downline each month.
* Membership support, working towards your business success

How would you like to know that you have an existing downline
and team in place to continue to help you develop a network
BEFORE you even sign up or invest a penny ?

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain !!!

To receive your Special FREE membership to the Post-Launch
just reply to this E-mail with "Post-Launch" in the Subject:
Put your First and Last Names in the Message

We will confirm your position and send you a special
report as soon as possible.

mailto:totalsuccess@wolf-web.com

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain !!!

What the members are saying:

22/11/99

Richard: New Member
Hi. Thank you for your welcome and advice. Hmmm I count myself as
a veteran internet marketer having been in the business for 9 mths
now. I think the club is one of the best programs I have seen and
I have a knack for choosing programs that work.

Thanks once again.

29/10/99
Paula:  Director
The Club is Internet Business at it's best, in short,
IT WORKS FOR YOU and IT'S FREE!  It is moving faster than
I ever imagined.  I was amazed to see how quickly my downline grew.
There really isn't a better time than right now to belong to the Club.

21/10/99
Chris:Team Leader
Members care about each other and offer support to each
other---when YOU succeed, WE all succeed and we really mean that!