Unidentified subject!

Get Your own offshore trust today in the Turks and Caicos
Islands!  Minimize taxes by trading through your offshore company
today!  Have your private airplane owned by a trust! Learn what
the billionares do!  DIVORCE PROOF YOUR MONEY! YOU SPLIT, THAT
OLD EX GETS NOTHING guaranteed!  HIDE YOUR MONEY FROM CREDITORS
LEGALLY!
please fax us at 240 352 7546 today for details or leave a
message on 888 248 0765!

Get your own offshore bank account or offshore credit card today!
Creditor proof your accounts!  FULL ATM ACCESSABILITY!
FAX 240 352 7546 TODAY FOR DETAILS or leave a message on 888 248
0765!

USE BULK EMAIL TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE TODAY!

28,000 email broadcast (opt in) $495.00

500,000 email broadcast $750.00.

1 million Email Broadcast $1200.00.

For details call 1 888 248 0765 today!.
For our international customers please fax us at 240 352 7546
today!

Stop paying $19.95 per month or more for web space!

You can get it from us for only $12.95 per month!

This price inlcudes hosting your own domain!

All fees are prepaid in advance with a 90 day money back
guarantee!  A $40.00 set up fee applies to new customers.

For details call 1 888 248 0765 today!..
For our international customers please fax us at 240 352 7546
today!

We offer complete web promotion packages in front of millions
every month starting at $375.00 for the first month.
This is not search engine placement and is only offered when you
host your site with us!  CALL 888 248 0765 for DETAILS!
For our international customers please fax us at 240 352 7546
today!

Need a web page designed?  We offer a full line of web design
capabilites!
CAll 888 248 0765 FOR DETAILS!!
For our international customers please fax us at 240 352 7546
today!

Want to start bulk emailing on your own?

Make your phone ring off the hook NOW!

Get our popular program Direct Mail for only $395.00 to do the
mailing you only dreamed about!

Better yet for optimal responses you are going to want to email
your ad in html format!  Purchase our professional mailer program
Emerge for only $1500.00 today!

To get your own email addresses you will need an email address
extractor!  Use Nitro to get all the addresses you want for only
$495.00!

Get your free demo's at 888 248 0765 today!

For further details call 888 248 0765 NOW!

For our international customers please fax us at 240 352 7546
today!

Get Your own offshore trust today in the Turks and Caicos
Islands!  Minimize taxes by trading through your offshore company
today!  Have your private airplane owned by a trust! Learn what
the billionares do!  DIVORCE PROOF YOUR MONEY! YOU SPLIT, THAT
OLD EX GETS NOTHING guaranteed!  HIDE YOUR MONEY FROM CREDITORS
LEGALLY!
please fax us at 240 352 7546 today for details!

Have you been DOWNSIZED, RIGHTSIZED or just plain CAPSIZED?

Would an opportunity that allows you to start your own business,
be your own boss, work your own hours, take part in the growth of
a dynamic health care product manufacturer be of interest to you?

Let me show you how others like myself have brought balance into
their lives.

For free information please contact:

Jim

877 205 9117