RE: LDAP subentry, discussion on CN {MUST or MAY}

independant of the OID, what is the problem to define the LDAPsubentry
with the same semantics as an X.500 subentry ?
In our Implementation I can retrieve the X.500 subentries easily over LDAP,
if a ldapclient search for OCL=LDAPSubentry it is handled by the server
the same way as it is handled if the X.500 ServiceControl SUBENTRIES=TRUE.
So I can search for the X.500 subentries over LDAP.