Re: matchedValues control

Jim,

The consensus of the group seemed to be that the MVO control was too
difficult to implement with complex filters and that a different control was
preferable, one which allowed you to filter the returned values after
the search.

David Chadwick and I (co-authors of MVO draft) were planning to write a new
draft describing the new control sometime in the next month or so.

--Sean