Re: LDAP presentation format?

Hi,

> I'm seeking responses from LDAP users and implementors on the relative
> merits of these 3 formats. In particular, I'm interested in determining
> which forms are widely supported in current or planned products.

FYI:
We're working with some partners on an large scale LDAP indexing
solution for research and academia:
  http://www.desire.org/html/research/workingpapers/index.html

The index system is generic, and use HTTP as an internal transport
system.  For query responses it uses LDIF embedded in MIME.
The MIME object type has been dubbed text/ldif.  (yes, something
ought to be registered here)

--
  Peter Valkenburg
  SURFnet