Re: Please remove from mailing list

John Storry wrote:

> Could you please remove the following:

> longer employed by this company.

Please, please do not send "unsubscribe" and other administrative
requests to the entire LDAPEXT mailing list!  See:

   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ldapext-charter.html

for list information.  Or just try the nearly universal Internet
convention of sending administrative requests to -request, i.e.,

   mailto:ietf-ldapext-REQUEST@netscape.com

Thanks.  I won't repeat this again soon, so I hope everyone is paying
attention.

--
Mark Smith
Directory Product Development / iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions

--- End Message ---