Re: draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-01.txt - Discovering LDAP Services with DNS

Ryan's draft includes a number of other techniques for locating LDAP
servers. Interoperability using them could benefit by standardization
as well. Is LDAPEXT interested in considering proposals for standarization
of other location methods?

		jak

jayhawk@att.com, "'ietf-ldapext@netscape.com'" <ietf-ldapext@netscape.com>
>Subject: Re: draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-01.txt - Discovering LDAP  Services with