Re: LDAP URI extensions for SASL/StartTLS

> We only provide a mechanism that allows servers to advertise
> the existance of features.  We do not provide mechanism to
> describe how, when, and by whom they may be used.

Now you are talking policy again :-). This, I believe has been
made clear by several threads on this list, is a difficult
problem -- recall the recent C-api policy discussion for instance.
Do you claim that you can find a way to map all of that to URIs and
more important: should you do it even if you could?

	Cheers Leif