Re: LDAPDN and AuthMeth/DIGEST-MD5

> Great.  All we then need is to include in AuthMeth a specification
> for generating canonical LDAPDN string encoding of the user
> specified DN.

RFC 2253 describes a procedure for turning a DN into a string format.  What
I would like for section 2.2 is a way to describe how the the Attribute Type
and Value components of an RDN can be ordered in the same way as if the DN
was DER encoded.  Once we have that, the only additional statement that needs
to be made is about quoting and spacing behavior.

Mark Wahl, Directory Product Architect
Innosoft International, Inc.