Re: LDAPDN and AuthMeth/DIGEST-MD5

Thanks for summarizing Mark. It seems nominally correct, but there's a
fair amount of subtle-but-important stuff left out. For example, I
believe that the separate notions of authentication and authorization
are blurred together and thus confused in the overall discussion.

I'm working on a more detailed analysis that I hope to post in the next
few days.

JeffH
--
Jeff Hodges                                          jhodges@oblix.com
Staff Scientist                                 voice: +1 408 861 6656