Re: ACL draft: specify credentials (and Weltman proxy draft)

The 2 drafts are similar but different.  The Weltman draft
specifies the proxy as a LDAPDN.  The access control model draft
talks about the ability to send only the credential, e.g. privilege
certificate, not the ability to say use this other DN.  What the
server does with credential (e.g. trust it, validate it, reject it)
is server defined (there's a section in the model that addresses
this point.

The Weltman draft is currently an individual submission.  So the
question is should we combine the 2 drafts, should we remove the
specify credentials - perhaps moving it to the Weltman draft, or
something else or some conbination?

Thoughts?

Ellen