Re: Comments on aci-model-04

Could the fact that when group dnType is used, the target points to a
groupOfNames be documented in the draft?

Then I'm still lost on two related points. I'm still unsure of what constitutes
a role, and I'm wondering if there's a way to specify that the target is a
subtree.

Jim

>>> Ellen Stokes <stokes@austin.ibm.com> 10/19/99 10:51:02 PM >>>
David,
I think perhaps I didn't write myresponse clearly.  There is only
one type of group and it contains a group of names, e.g. groupOfNames object.
It is the name of the group that is typically placed on an access control
list (implementation) to state the access for the names (DNs) contained
in that group.
Ellen