Schema for Java objects and AD (draft-ryan-java-schema-01.rev.txt)

One of my collegaues just came across the following schema extension restrictions placed by AD.

From "Extending the Schema" document:

"You cannot add a new mustContain to a class (directly or through inheritance by adding an auxiliary class)"

Thus, I am unable to extend AD to accomodate the schema proposed in draft-ryan-java-schema-01.rev.txt. The javaObject abstract class has the mustContain attribute javaClassName and all aux classes such as javaSerializedObject, etc. are derived from javaObject.

In this case I tend to think Microsoft has gotten it right. I dont very much like the concept of mustContain attributes in aux. classes.

Comments?

Manish Gupta