Re: FW: BLITS (3.3.1.4.3) Inconsistency w/ RFC 2251 (Section4.2.3 .)

I think that a list of errata for documents that have numerous changes would be useful in helping people know what issues have already been raised and which have not.  It would also provide a more complete picture of what the next revision of these documents is likely to contain.  I'm under the impression that Mark has been maintaining a personal version of such a list for his docs already. Would it make sense to publish something like this?

Roger

Roger G. Harrison
Novell, Inc.
roger_harrison@novell.com

>>> Mark Wahl <M.Wahl@INNOSOFT.COM> 08/04/99 07:00PM >>>

> Could an I-D be created to track all changes to RFC 2251?

Several of the documents in the 2251-2256 will need to be updated, however
we don't yet have all the updated text written or contributions received.
As we get closer to how the updated documents will look, I'll send out new I-Ds
for the docs that I edit, and Tim and others will likewise for theirs.

Mark Wahl, Directory Product Architect
Innosoft International, Inc.