knowledge reference draft

I've finally gotten around to reading this draft (only four months after
publication).  I really like this document.  This is a very clever idea.  I
think that CIP index servers could be easily configured to automate the
creation of the "ref" attribute.  The labelledURI syntax for the attribute
makes this especially synergistic (is that a word)...  I could volunteer a
paragraph or to indicate how this might work...

Bruce
Bruce Greenblatt
Directory Tools and Application Services, Inc.
http://www.directory-applications.com