RE: Tw bobs worth on TOP, LDAP standards process etc and corrupti on of TOP

David, All- thanks for that - and just to let every one know. I have had
a lot of off list support for my earlier response.

I am now formally asking the chairs of this group to raise the issue
with the area directors and the chairs of the IETF to write to the
suppliers concerned.

It is total hypocracy to publically say one supports the standards
process and then deliberately assault the foundation of their authority
and corrupt the globally recognised identification schemes used by them
and their members.

We need to discuss this issue on list and all others.

regards alan
The views presented are my own and not that of my employer.