Re: A different update to the referral ID

I have just been informed that I was too late to publish the knowledge
ID that I sent out yesterday. It is after the cut off date.Therefore it
will not be issued as an ID until after the Oslo meeting. I dont know if
this means that the document must not be discussed at Oslo, should
not be discussed at Oslo, may not be discussed at Oslo or may be
discussed at Oslo. (There is probably an RFC somewhere that gives
the rules for this.) Anyhow, I am sure Tim or Mark will make an
appropriate decision
David

David Chadwick
IT Institute, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
Tel +44 161 295 5351  Fax +44 161 745 8169
*NEW* Mobile +44 790 167 0359 *NEW*
Email D.W.Chadwick@iti.salford.ac.uk
Home Page  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/chadwick.htm
Understanding X.500  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/X500.htm
X.500/LDAP Seminars http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/seminars.htm
Entrust key validation string MLJ9-DU5T-HV8J