RE: draft-ietf-boreham-numsubordinates-00.txt

One might also assume that the subordinates value in a top level server
/DSA represents all the entries in a subordinate  servers servers in the
namespace below that.

ie if I read this attribute at the root level server of all countries -
what would that server do - and respond with?

Does the text need to say anything about the integrity of this
attribute, ie is the action on a operational attribute at the top of a
namespace - atomic with the updates (adds/deletes)  on other objects
below that namespace.

This sounds like an interesting concept but its server specific - and
wont work across a distributed/replicated directory system with
integrity - but please do advise.

regards alan