Re: Constraint Violations

Jim,

I agree with your interpretation of the standards, however, I have seen a
product that returned a constraint violation when I tried to break the syntax.

BTW, some products do not check for Upper Bounds at all.

Cheers,                    ....Erik.

Erik Skovgaard
GeoTrain Corp.
Enterprise Directory Planning