omission in draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-c-api-03.txt section 27.1

Someone pointed out that section 27.1 of
draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-c-api-03.txt fails to list one API change that
was made since revsion -02 of the draft.  Here's the missing
information:

  The prototype for ber_peek_tag was changed -- 'const' was added in
  front of the ber parameter to indicate that API implementations
  are not allowed to alter the contents of the BerElement when
  executing the peek tag call.

Mark Smith
Directory Architect / Netscape Communications Corp.
My words are my own, not my employer's.  Got LDAP?