Inter-Organizational directories: Attempting to resurrect LSD

Hi,

Roland and I are trying to resurrect the LDAP Service Deployment theme,
focusing on directory structures that are not under a single organization's
control, and how it is possible to work out the linkages between those
directories to allow things like multi-directory searching.

We're applying to the ADs for a BOF in Oslo; anyone who's interested in
these subjects should join the LSD mailing list, or contact Roland
and/or me.

The list seems now to be hosted at IMC (ietf-lsd@imc.org), so
you can probably subscribe by sending "subscribe ietf-lsd" to
majordomo@imc.org.

Please followup on this message to ietf-lsd!

Have fun!

               Harald A

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, Maxware, Norway
Harald.Alvestrand@maxware.no