Re: Request for scheduling relief for Oslo

In defense of the Burton Group - this one's not their fault...if you think about it, the IETF meetings have usually been in August the past few years, and the Burton Group has to schedule their stuff a long, long time in advance.  If memory serves me correctly, this IETF meeting date and location wasn't nailed down until fairly lately....

=================
Ed Reed, Technologist
Novell Product Management
+1 801 222 3944 (new number!)

Ed Reed wrote:

> As you all no doubt recall, the IETF is the same week as Jamie Lewis'
> Burton Group Catalyst Conference in Tahoe, this year.

I think that the Burton group were pretty dumb to do this!

> It's urgent that we get both LDUP and LDAPEXT meetings scheduled for
> Thursday and/or Friday this time, so those of us who must be in Tahoe
> on Monday can leave for Oslo on Tuesday to arrive on Wednesday and support
> those meetings.  Or, have y'all more familiar with San Francisco air travel
> already determined that we could leave on Monday night and make it?

I'm booked to be in Oslo Weds & Thurs... as per usual... but I guess
I'm willing to reschedule... at the risk of a telling off from
the accountants.

John

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Ed Reed
TEL;WORK:801-861-3320
ORG:__CREATE_RECORD__;Product Management
TEL;PREF;FAX:TBD
EMAIL;WORK;PREF:ED REED@novell.com
N:Reed;Ed
TITLE:Architect