complete archive of ietf-ldapext?

The ietf-ldapext list has had some sort of forwarding problem that
affected at least some of its subscribers for some substantial amount of
time, at least several months.  I don't know how many people were
affected, but during that time I had subscriptions at two different
locations (since I changed employers) each of which showed the same
problem, namely only getting a subset of messages sent to the list.
Below I show the ietf-ldapext messages I received since April 1.  Note
that the interesting thread on Display Name seems to only have messages
from one poster, despite lots of people (including me) contributing to it.
I think others experienced this problem as well.

My impression is that this problem is now fixed (yes?); at least, I'm
getting what seem to be all the messages for the last few days.  My thanks
to those who fixed it.

My question is whether anyone has a more or less complete archive of
ietf-ldapext messages for the last year or so.  I note that the WG charter
doc doesn't specify an archive, tsk tsk.  I think such an archive should
exist and should be made public.  If someone has one and is uncomfortable
about making it public I'd be happy to facilitate.  Anyone?

Thanks,

 - RL "Bob" Morgan
   University of Washington

---

    1321 Apr  9 Jim Sermersheim     (1,123) test - ignore
    1322 Apr  9 Kathy Dally         (1,781) JPEG Syntax
    1323 Apr 14 Ellen Stokes       (90,880) please publish
    1324 Apr 14 JR Heisey           (1,690) LDAP Client library and multi
    1325 Apr 18 David Chadwick      (3,981) Management domains and access
    1326 Apr 20 David Chadwick      (2,062) Display name attribute
    1327 Apr 22 Christopher Oliva   (2,609) DN formatting
    1328 Apr 22 Vincent Ryan       (61,615) new internet-drafts
    1329 Apr 22 Scott Seligman      (1,929) Re: DN formatting
    1330 Apr 23 David Chadwick      (2,767) Re: Display name attribute
    1331 Apr 23 David Chadwick      (2,912) Re: Display name attribute
    1332 Apr 23 David Chadwick      (3,225) Re: Display name attribute
    1333 Apr 23 David Chadwick      (2,958) Re: Display name attribute
    1334 Apr 23 David Chadwick      (4,079) Re: Display name attribute
    1335 Apr 23 David Chadwick      (3,412) Re: Display name attribute
    1336 Apr 28 Vincent Ryan        (3,557) Re: Comments on draft-ryan
    1337 Apr 29 David Chadwick      (3,259) Re: Management domains and acce
    1338 Apr 29 David Chadwick      (4,981) RE: Display name attribute
    1339 Apr 30 Andrew Probert      (4,695) RE: Comments on draft-ryan
    1340 Apr 30 Rosanna Lee         (3,081) RE: Comments on draft-ryan
    1341 Apr 30 Jimmy               (2,554) Foreclosures In Your Area
    1342 Apr 30 Tim Howes           (1,201) testing
    1343 Apr 30 Jeffrey Spirn       (3,454) Comments on draft-ryan
    1344 May  1 David Chadwick      (4,875) RE: Display name attribute
    1345 May  3 Andrew Probert      (6,540) RE: Comments on draft-ryan
    1346 May  5 BENNETT,JEREMY (HP  (7,505) RE: Display name attribute
    1347 May  5 sct001@me.com       (5,904) Succeed in your own home based
    1348 May  6 Ludovic Poitou     (13,179) Comments to draft-ietf-ldapext
    1349 May  6 Sal                 (2,489) Forclosures in 50 states!
    1350 May  6 Bob Blakley         (5,335) Re: Management domains and acce
    1351 May  6 RL Bob Morgan       (1,161) testing to ietf-ldapext, pleas