Open Group Directory Program

Hi -

As those of you on TOG mailing lists will already know (and my apologies
for telling you again), The Open Group has started a new Directory Program
which will carry out the activities planned to be done by the Internet
Directory Consortium, and more.

You can find details at http://www.opengroup.org/directory/ or, if you are
at the IETF this week, I am there also and will be happy to talk with you
about it.

Regards,

Chris
+++++

           Chris Harding
  T H E    Development Manager
 O P E N   Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading RG1 1AX, UK
G R O U P  Mailto:c.harding@opengroup.org   Ph: +44 118 950 8311 x2262
           WWW: http://www.opengroup.org    Fx: +44 118 950 0110

OSF/1, Motif, UNIX and the "X" device are registered trademarks in
the US and other countries, and IT DialTone and The Open Group are
trademarks of The Open Group.