Re: updated agenda for IETF LDAPEXT meeting

From:           	Mark Wahl <M.Wahl@critical-angle.com>

>  - Families of Entries (David Chadwick)

Mark

Unfortunately I am unable to come to Minneapolis due to other
committments (not least that I will be going to the next X.500 meeting
in
April). I am interested in any feedback that the LDAPext group has
on my
existing draft, and I will take these to the April meeting. I will then
issue a revised draft in May, which takes into account the comments
from
both the Minneapolis and the April meetings.
 David

>  - Any Other Business
>

> Mark Wahl, Directory Product Architect
> Innosoft International, Inc.

David Chadwick
IT Institute, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
Tel +44 161 295 5351  Fax +44 161 745 8169
Mobile +44 370 957 287
Email D.W.Chadwick@iti.salford.ac.uk
Home Page  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/chadwick.htm
Understanding X.500  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/X500.htm
X.500/LDAP Seminars http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/seminars.htm
Entrust key validation string MLJ9-DU5T-HV8J