RE: LDIF last call

1. Yet another problem is that RFC2251 does not require servers to allow
modification of subschema entries.  The relevant phrase from 3.2.2 is:
" ... MUST implement and provide access to these subschema entries, so that
   its clients may discover the attributes and object classes which are
   permitted to be present. "
with the emphasis on "may discover".

2. An additional requirement on reading the subschema entry is:
   Clients MUST only retrieve attributes from a subschema entry by
   requesting a base object search of the entry, where the search filter
   is "(objectClass=subschema)".

The result of these conditions is that servers can do a one-way mapping from
some other internal representation of schema information onto that required
by Ldap V3.