LDIF last call

Greetings. Now that the LDIF (LDAP Data Interchange Format) draft has
been out for a while, I'd like to move it forward as a standards-track
document. Although it's not an LDAPEXT document, I think most of the
people who would be interested in providing review comments subscribe to
this list.

I'd like to propose starting last call on Monday, 8 February, with a
review period of two weeks. On 22 February, I'll incorporate any
comments and submit the document as a proposed standard.

Thanks,

-Gordon

--
Gordon Good                          (opinions expressed here are mine,
Netscape Communications Corp.         not necessarily my employer's)