Legal Cable TV Descrambler!

NOTE: THIS E-MAIL IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL TV
DE-SCRAMBLER? IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK DELETE NOW.
 THANK YOU--DLMSR MARKETING--

LEGAL TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Want to watch--Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??

*This is the Famous R-D-O Shack TV Descrambler
You can assemble it from R-D-O Shack parts for
about $12 or $15.

We Send You:
E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
E-Z To read Original Drawings.
The Famous R-D-O Shack Parts List.

PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!
Something you cant do without.
THE UP TO DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY

Warning you should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.

Frequent Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER

Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod
and satellite systems?