Re: Submission of Internet Draft - Complex Directory Lookup usingJava based LDAP Query Extension

LDAPEXT people, we need to decide whether this work
should be added to our charter or not, and if so,
what our exact goals and deliverables relatec to
it should be. Does anybody have an opinion on this?
      -- Tim