Introducing HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!

The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered! This is how many
physician researchers have described this incredible hormone. It revs
up metabolism to youthful levels, resculptors the body by selectively
reducing the fat in the waist, abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the
same time increasing muscle mass! It has also been described as
Cosmetic Surgery in a bottle, smoothing out facial wrinkles,
restoring the elasticity, thickness and contours of youthful skin,
reversing the loss of extracellular water that makes old people look
like dried up prunes! It may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever
discovered reviving flagging sexuality in older men! It affects
nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin and bones,
regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing organ and
tissue function back to youthful levels!

Prior to now, this miracle hormone was only available by injections
through a licensed physician. It was also very expensive. But now,
these near miraculous HGH effects and more can be safely enjoyed by
every adult, especially if you are over forty; because our company
has come out with a product which contains powerful HGH releasers,
and this product is now available to the general public at a very
affordable price! (Only $69.99 retail, and $50.00 wholesale, for a 16
fl.oz. bottle). To get this product at the wholesale price, you just
need to register with our parent company with an application fee of
only $35.00).

Below are a few testimonials from people using our HGH product:

? I have been on the product for about three months now and I love it
. I?ve lost around 21 pounds and have a lot more energy? ~ R.W.;
Alabama

?I have been taking your HGH product for 4 months and the results are
astounding. I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting, have much
more energy for my daily workout which I am also getting better
results from, my hair is starting to go back to its original color,
and not to offend anyone, but my sex life has gone through the roof!
I will never be without a bottle of this product!? ~ J.R.; Texas.

?I am recovering from a broken neck sustained two years ago ? in the
last 5 years I have gained up to 180 pounds. Since I started taking
your product, I have gone from a size 16 to a 10 in one month and I
am still loosing inches. My weight as of today is 148 pounds and I?m
walking for the first time without my cane. I didn?t plan on selling
this product, but people keep seeing me and end up signing up.? M.W.A
.; ~ Arizona.

If you will like to order this product right away, so you can start
enjoying these great health benefits of HGH immediately, call our
24Hour automated Order Placement Line at: 918-748-1977.
You will receive with your shipment a FREE AUDIOCASSETTE ON HGH, by a
famous physician researcher and a world authority on the subject.
We accept Visa , MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Your
product will be shipped within 72 Hours on regular business days.

To receive FREE Info about this amazing HGH product, complete the
Info Request Form below -LEGIBLY PLEASE, (Best To Type It!). Fax your
LEGIBLY completed form to this 24Hour dedicated Fax Line at:
918-298-4517.

Note: All FREE info is sent via email ONLY! Illegibly completed forms
, will regrettably not be processed! Thanks in advance for taking the
time to do it right!

Info Request Form:

Our Ref: 01/AM/04/HGH/99#1

Thank You. You will be receiving info, usually within 24 to 48 Hours
on regular business days via Email from an indepedent marketing
representative.

To be removed please reply to:
mailto:offlst@hotbot.com?subject=remove