RE: Families of Entries

This is an area that still amazes me.
Is this seriously what the IETF expects people to do?

Surely, the IETF has to move away from formatted text, with embedded
headers, footer and page numbers, that rarely print in the correct place
when printed from a WWW browser or e-mail system.  Hand editing output is a
crazy waste of time, and can only lead to errors.

We are moving into the new millenium.  Howabout allowing HTML or RTF at the
very least?

(yes, I know this is nothing to do with this list, but some this just have
to be said - sorry!)

Colin