(Fwd) Families, compound attributes and contexts

Mark,

I relayed your interest in the tagging of attribute values to the FDAS
group and here is the reply from one of the editors, Erik. It appears
that whilst attribute value contexts might be somewhat useful, they
will not be as useful as families or compound attributes for
generally grouping attributes together.

David