Re: draft agenda for IETF LDAPEXT (in re Signed Directory Operations draft).

Mark (and all),

I'll unfortunately not be in Orlando for this meeting.  Please take a straw
poll and see how the Signed Directory Operations draft should be progressed
(e.g. Experimental).  The draft has been reviewed several times, and needs
a little fixing up to be an RFC (e.g. a Security section), but other than
that it is a reasonably complete solution.

Bruce

Bruce Greenblatt              bruceg@innetix.com
http://www.innetix.com/~bruceg