Re: Unidentified subject!

> Hi,
>
> I need to do searches on LDAPv3 server with paged-results.
>
> Now, there is a draft for simple-paged results control. But
> the draft for api support for this control seems to have expired.
>
> The netscape directory sdk also seems not to have the api
> for creating paged-result control:  ldap_create_page_control()
> like it has for scrolling view or server side sorting control
>
> Has the control been abandoned?

The draft may be published as informational but will not be a standard.

A new draft for a full 2 directions scrolling in the results has been
submitted and with this control you can also do paged-results. The draft is :
draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-vlv-02.txt

Some servers still support the control like Netscape's and Sun's.

Ludovic Poitou
Sun Microsystems.
Solaris Directory Services Group.