RE: Grouping Attributes Together

For what its worth, I think changing from SET to SEQUENCE has value even if
it doesn't entirely solve the grouping problem. Over the years I've seen
many cases where clients have had to bend over backwards - or dream up new
attribute syntaxes, just because the values are not ordered. In many cases
the clients don't even care what the relative ordering is; just so long as
it is the same every time.

- David