Bulk e-mail solutions for your business

Through extensive online marketing research,
we have found that e-mail marketing is the key to
a successful website or small business.  Here at
FBK Enterprises we have over 3 years experience
with bulk mail advertising.  We develope our own
bulk email software and email according to the
mass emailing laws. Call today and find out how you
can advertise your small business and get immediate
results without paying a fortune. 401-433-5811

Prices start at:
$150   for 100,000   emails
$300   for 500,000   emails
$450   for 1,000,000 emails

ASK ABOUT OUR START-UP PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES A 50,000
MASS MAILING ALONG WITH A LIST MANAGER.  YOU CAN SORT,
FILTER, AN REMOVE DUPLICATES WITH THIS NEAT LITTLE
PROGRAM.  THIS WHOLE PACKAGE IS ONLY $97.00!!

CALL TODAY AT 401-433-5811

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill
SECTION 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 1618
Phone: 1-401-433-5811
E-mail: remove99@fnmail.com
To be removed from this mailing list, simply reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject.