Fire your boss!

FIRE YOUR BOSS

See why the heavy hitters are leaving MLM for TRAVEL. No competition,

turn key system, NOT MLM. Continual support and great training.
We have LEADS. Our company has an excellent rating with the D&B, BBB
&
we are going public!. We are looking for people that are SERIOUS
about making at least $1-3,000 every week.
Call for a FREE 2 minute message: 1-800-345-9688 Ext 0104

QUALITY LONG DISTANCE AND GREAT RATES!

No smoke, No Mirrors, just quality long distance & LOW rates!
$.089 cpm interstate rate - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
6 Second billing / 18 second minimum
TOLL FREE SERVICE at $0.099 cents. Residential or Commercial!
Superior Customer Care Representatives available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
mailto:teamopp@usa.net?subject=8.9cinfo

or teamopp@usa.net with 8.9 info in subject field