PLEASE TAKE 3 MINUTES TO READ THIS!

PLEASE TAKE 3 MINUTES TO READ THIS!  I GUARANTEE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY LEGAL!  THIS REALLY WORKS!! THIS
REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!!  IT WORKS, BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS
LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!

A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came across
an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
within weeks, with only an initial investment of $15.00.  So, I thought,
"Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious
so I kept reading.  Anyway, it said that you send $5.00 to each of the 3
names and addresses stated in the article.  You then place your own name
and address in the bottom of the list at #3 -- then send the article to
at least 200 other people.  (Just go through auctions like ebayor just
type 3-mail address in a search engine and email people like me.  Go
anywhere you can find email addresses.)  No catch, that was it!!

So, after thinking it over and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it.  I figured, what have I got to lose except 3 stamps and
$15.00, right?  Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and worried
about the legal aspects of it all, so I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it was indeed legal.
I then invested the measly $15.00.  Well, GUESS WHAT??  Within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail!!!  I was shocked!!  I figured it
would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.  In my first wek, I
made about $100.00.  By the end of the second week, I had made a total
of over $5,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $35,000 and it's
still growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $62,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!  It's certainly
worth the $15.00 and 3 stamps!!

Let me tell you HOW this works and most importantly, WHY it works.
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW so you can get
information off it as you need it.  Believe me, it does work!!

STEP 1:  Get 3 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper:  "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST".  Now, get 3 U.S.
$5.00 bills andplace one inside each piece of paper, so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope, to prevent thievery.  Next, place one
paper in each of the 3 envelopes and seal them.  now, you should have 3
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating "PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST" with your name, address, and a $5.00 bill.  What you
are doing is creating a service by this.  This is COMPLETELY LEGAL!!

Mail the 3 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Paul Y. - 7988 Bethel Burley Rd., SE, Port Orchard, WA  98367
#2) Brad J. - 17 Singleton Ct., Madison, WI  53711
#3) Mary Ann D. - P.O. Box 2103, Nevada City, CA  95959

******** Be sure to use the correct postage when mailing to or out of
the states. *****

STEP 2:  Once you have sent the $5 to each of the 3 above names, take #1
off the list you see above, move the other names up (#3 becomes #2, #2
becomes #1) and add YOUR name as #3 on the list.

STEP 3:  Now, email your amended article to at least 200 people.
(Anyone you can find, there are millions).  All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

DIRECTIONS:  HOW TO SEND IT:

STEP 1:  You don't need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
sending.  Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, highlighting the whole
letter, and then select "copy" from the edit menu.  This will copy the
entire letter into the computer's memory.

STEP 2:  Open a blank "notepad" file under "accessories" in windows and
place your cursor at the top of the blank page.  From the edit menu,
select "paste."  This will paste a copy of theletter into notepad so you
can add your name to the list.

STEP 3:  Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.  If you want to do
yours in different settings, you always have this file to go back to.

STEP 4: use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
people.

***REMEMBER, THEMORE PEOPLE YOU SEND TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!!
BUT, YOU HAVE TO POST A  MINIMUM OF 200 ******

That's it!  You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days.  You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box, due to the large
amount of mail you will receive.  If you wish to stay anonymous, you can
invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.  **JUST
MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT***

Now, the WHY part.  Out of the 200 postings, say I only receive 5
replies (a very low example).  So then I made $25.00 with my name at #3.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $5.00 make the minimum
postings, each with my name at #3, and only 5 people to each of the
original 5, that is another $125.00 for me.  Now, those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #2 and only 5 replies each, it will bring
an additional $625.00!!  Now, those 125 people turn around and post the
minimum 200 with my name as #1, and I only receive 5 replies each, I
will make an additional $3,125.00!!

Ok, now here is the fun part.  Each one of those 625 people post a
MINIMUM of 200 letters with my name at #1 and they only receive 5
replies, that just made me $16,625.00!!!!  Those 3,125 people will
deliver this message to 200 people with my name at #1 and if still 5
people per 200 news groups react, I will receive $68,125.00!!  With the
original investment of only $15.00!! AMAZING!!!!  When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the lastest posting in the news groups
and send out another $15.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
#3 again and start posting again!

The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday.  JUST LIKE YOU
ARE NOW!!  So, can you afford $15.00 and see if it really works?  I
think so!  People have said "What if the plan is played out and no one
sends you the money?"  So what!  What are the chances of that happening
when there are tons of new, honest users and new honest users who are
joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try?  Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
thousands of those joining the actual Internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work!! Here is a link
with over 6 million e-mail addresses FREE!:  http://www.iaf.net.  Just
think of a last name, type it in and find hundreds of addresses.
Example: Jones, or Smith or Taylor.  Just think of any name and you will
find hundreds of addresses.  Copy and paste this letter to all of them
and YOU WILL MAKE MONEY!!!

REMEMBER, IT ONLY TAKES $15.00 AND IT SHOULD ONLY TAKE ABOUT 1-2 HOURS
OF YOUR TIME.  LOOK WHAT YOU COULD GET BACK!! JUST THINK IF YOU MAILED
500 OR MORE -- DO YOU NOT THINK YOU WOULD GET YOUR MEASLY $15.00 BACK?
IT HAS WORKED FOR ME SO FAR AND I GUARANTEE THAT ONCE I AM OFF THE LIST,
I WILL START OVER AGAIN AND YOU PROBABLY WILL WANT TO ALSO!

Dear reader:  If you are not interested in the above, please disregard
this message.  If you are interested, that is great!! Best of luck to
you!