AD: Your Computer Makes Money While You Sleep

This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 1618

Sender: Quantum Tech, INC., 694 Rocky Woods Cove, Cordova, TN 38018
Phone: 1-901-751-8800
E-mail: info@cyber-host.net

To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject.

Over 4,000 Home-Based Business owners can't be wrong!

Are you looking for some EXTRA INCOME.....or something that makes
you major income without taking away all your valuable time?

KEEP READING!  The answer is right here.

COMPUTER INDUSTRY LEADER offers an automated system that
allows you to make money with your computer and modem while you sleep.

EVERY business and professional around the world is discovering the need
to protect their valuable data with online backup services.  Find out how
YOU can provide them with everything they need!

You can become a part of this industry while it is experiencing incredible
growth.  We have set INDUSTRY STANDARDS with the development of
software and programming that truly does everything for you.  Over the past
four years, we have helped over 4000 people worldwide to start automated
off site archive services from their personal computers.

AND, if that isn't enough, we provide complete technical support and
customer service to get you started fast WITHOUT complicated programs
for you to learn.

Call now for all the details!  901-751-8800 8-4 EST Weekdays
(This is a REAL phone number with a LIVE person at the other end!)

For immediate info see http://www.cyber-host.net/opportunity/