RE: draft minutes from Chicago meeting

Paul,

But the issue is different for most of these servers.  In most cases
(except for the web server, of course) the client won't need to contact
several servers.  Since we do not have chaining in stand-alone LDAP
servers, referrals is the only way to get hold of information stored in
other LDAP servers and the client will need to authenticate with all of
them the same way.

Cheers,                  ....Erik.

Erik Skovgaard
GeoTrain Corp.
Enterprise Directory Consulting and Training
http://www.geotrain.com